Heyho,

i'm sure everyone of you has played or is still playing World of Warcraft to this day.
That means you probably remember the silver and golden dragon borders that rare and elite mobs in the game have, which distinct them from other, regular mobs.

We think it would be a great idea to bring this feature over to this community and in the first step give them to the people that lower the very high entry barrier of the modding world: Tutorial writers.

We also think about extending this idea later on and add additional avatar borders so we can also honor people who do important community work like releasing new modding tools or just as a thank you for supporting other modders by answering their questions.

What do you think about the dragon club? Bad idea or are you looking forward to join it? 😎

Your WoW Modding Team

• 2 months later...
On 10/2/2023 at 12:50 PM, Kaev said:

Heyho,

i'm sure everyone of you has played or is still playing World of Warcraft to this day.
That means you probably remember the silver and golden dragon borders that rare and elite mobs in the game have, which distinct them from other, regular mobs.

We think it would be a great idea to bring this feature over to this community and in the first step give them to the people that lower the very high entry barrier of the modding world: Tutorial writers.

We also think about extending this idea later on and add additional avatar borders so we can also honor people who do important community work like releasing new modding tools or just as a thank you for supporting other modders by answering their questions.

What do you think about the dragon club? Bad idea or are you looking forward to join it? 😎

Your WoW Modding Team

There are still errors in the forum, for example, all the images in topics do not display, it may be due to the change of domain or hosting that the address, images follow to another address, was before the old forum, I am not wrong about this, can you correct me?